Sunday, 21 June 2009
MIKE STEWART "I have been refining this design for quite some time now and I am really stoked how they finally came out. I have tried just about every fin ever made and I am comfortable saying that these are my favorite.”
MS VIPER’s feature:
* Wider, shorter blade design for quick acceleration.
* Beveled sidewalls improve control.
* Delta tail design; which I have found to enhance control and minimize drag.
* Maximum foot pocket drainage eliminates any sand or pebbles in your kick.
* Rivet grip tread enhances footing on slippery rocks yet won’t snag on coral or sharp objects.
* All VIPER surfing fins float high and are visible in the roughest surf conditions.
* All VIPER surfing fins are made of superior 100% natural rubber compounds.
* Boxed in a sturdy recycled cardboard and printed with soy base ink.
I few personal notes based on a production sample I got my hands on:
* short & quick, I didn’t compare but they are closer to a 5 than a 7
* as all Vipers are, they will be symmetrical and work on either foot
* lot’s of drainage!
* To get a better idea of the shape picture the Delta Tail on an MS 1 applied to a fin.
CHECK THE NEW MSVIPER SITE HERE: www.msviper.com
Saturday, 20 June 2009
Its coming, and here are the 16 invited riders who will be challenging one of the worlds most feared waves. A wave who's mission is to bruise and crush ones outer shell. This wave makes no apologies for beatings. It loves dishing out pain and it loves the taste of blood. It senses the fear in every rider, punishing those who show it the most. It is only those who inject shear adrenalin into the very veins that pumps ones ability to block out the mental game that Shark Island plays. It is this rider that will become the 2009 NOMAD Shark Island Challenge champion.
The riders chosen for this years Nomad Shark Island Challenge best represent the talent of today's everyday bodyboarder, riders that thrive for Bodyboarding, whether they are tour riders, free surfers, blue collar workers or just self confessed freaks.
It is these people that when brought together truly perceive what the sport is all about.
The chosen invitees have been categorized into five groups. They are........
Thursday, 18 June 2009
"Seamus tio, hoy ha sido uno de los mejores dias de sufing de mi vida!!!! ESTABA ULTRA PERFECTO TIO, ESTO ES EL PARAIIIIIIIIIIIISOOOOO JAJAJA.
mira q foto me cuadro" an email from Pablo "Makina" Gustems