blah blah


Sunday 21 June 2009

MIKE STEWART VIPER FINS


MIKE STEWART "I have been refining this design for quite some time now and I am really stoked how they finally came out. I have tried just about every fin ever made and I am comfortable saying that these are my favorite.”


MS VIPER’s feature:


* Wider, shorter blade design for quick acceleration.

* Beveled sidewalls improve control.

* Delta tail design; which I have found to enhance control and minimize drag.

* Maximum foot pocket drainage eliminates any sand or pebbles in your kick.

* Rivet grip tread enhances footing on slippery rocks yet won’t snag on coral or sharp objects.

* All VIPER surfing fins float high and are visible in the roughest surf conditions.

* All VIPER surfing fins are made of superior 100% natural rubber compounds.

* Boxed in a sturdy recycled cardboard and printed with soy base ink.


________


I few personal notes based on a production sample I got my hands on:


* short & quick, I didn’t compare but they are closer to a 5 than a 7

* as all Vipers are, they will be symmetrical and work on either foot

* lot’s of drainage!

* To get a better idea of the shape picture the Delta Tail on an MS 1 applied to a fin.


CHECK THE NEW MSVIPER SITE HERE: www.msviper.com